For two servings you will need:
2 portions of noodles, about 350 grams - Soba noodles are highly
recommended but you can alternatively use rice noodles, Mung bean noodles
or egg noodles if you are not vegan
1 small red onion, chopped in slices
A thumb of ginger, freshly grated
200ml coconut milk
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon coconut sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
Cilantro and sesame seeds to top
1. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
2. Meanwhile, heat up sesame oil in a sauce pan and once hot, sauté the onion and ginger for about two minutes.
3. Add coconut milk, peanut butter and soy sauce and stir until dissolved.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until your sauce becomes velvety and the coconut sugar has completely dissolved.
5. Mix together with your noodles and top with cilantro and sesame seeds.