vegan granola bars
For 14 to 16 portions, you will need:
1 1/2 cup plain oats
1/2 cup mixed nuts
1/2 cup dates
3/4 cup blueberry jam (without added sugars)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175 degrees C.
2. Blend the oats and nuts in a mixer until they are coarsely ground.
3. Add the dates and mix for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add all remaining ingredients and mix for another 1-2 minutes or until it comes together.
5. Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray of about 20x24 cm and fill it with your mix.
6 Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.